Angels by the Sea, Santa Cruz Works Accelerates, Mad Jack Snowsports, FuzzStati0n, Photobloom AR, Santa Cruz Waveworks, Talking Stick, JuryPub
Angels by the Sea (http://www.angelsbythesea.net) is sponsoring the 2nd annual Pitch Contest. 6 startups including 3 from the new Santa Cruz Works Accelerates (http://www.santacruzworks.org/programs/accelerator) will present to a panel of judges.
• Santa Cruz Waveworks (http://www.santacruzworks.org/members/santa-cruz-waveworks) / John Tauriac: a wave characterization, water signature, and wave-sensing company providing real-time data solutions for surfers.
• FuzzStati0n (https://fuzzstati0n.com/) / David Moore: find vulnerabilities early in your development cycle using Fuzz testing
• PhotobloomAR (http://www.photobloomar.com/) / Justin Lemus: your favorite printed moments brought to life.
• Taking Stick (http://talkingstickforum.com/) / Sherry Dang: a way to share experience and solutions within a supportive and safe community.
• Mad Jack Snowsports (http://www.madjacksnowsports.com/) / Kristin Mehiel: offering skiers the comfort of a snowboard boot with the performance of a ski boot.
• JuryPub (http://www.jurypub.com/) / Tuka Gafari: a web-based solution for people to settle disputes before filing in court.
Learn about hot new technologies and mingle with 250+ fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts. Presenting companies will be announced in mid-January. If you are interested in presenting, making an announcement, or becoming a sponsor, see the related links on the left side of this page. This event is always packed, so be sure to RSVP early. Doors open at 6:00pm, presentations start at 7:00pm. Entry fee is $10, and $5 for students with valid ID (pay at the door), and includes food, beverage, and LIVE MUSIC. RSVP now!!!