First Annual Cannabis Tech sponsored by SC New Tech MeetUp and Global Foundry Group
1) IP Society / Patrick Reilly - key intellectual property issues for California cannabis ventures
2) The Cannabis Connection / Chris Carr - the history of cannabis in Santa Cruz county
3) Randy’s Club - Brendon Strause - the science and tech behind the healing properties of CBD
4) I Heart Jane / Socrates Rosenfeld - the budding online tech for the cannabis industry
5) CityBlooms / Nick Halmos - farming tech at your fingertips, and on your smart phone
6) Lyfted / Toby Morning - medicinal benefits
7) BitAlpha / Pat White - blockchain for seed-to-sale
Additionally, there will be a Panel Discussion led by Danielle Davenport. Guest panelists will be announced soon.
Event details: Learn about the tech involved in the burgeoning cannabis market: how blockchain is being applied, the regulations, the history in Santa Cruz, and much more.
For easy fast event check-in, tickets can also be purchased on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cannabis-tech-2018-santa-cruz-new-tech-meetup-tickets-48416176086
Join 300+ fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts. This event is always packed, so be sure to RSVP early. Doors open at 6:00pm, presentations start at 7:00pm. All advance ticket sales must be made via Eventbrite for $20; or $30 at the door. Food, live music, and some beverage included. Tickets may also be purchased online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/preview?eid=47370562628
If you are interested in presenting or making an announcement: Apply to Present (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3Ugax6TfGpbt_5MzACrzexNsvpyCF0aoTOdt1lkvokEIgXw/viewform?usp=sf_link). If you are interested in a Networking Table or becoming a sponsor: Become a Sponsor (https://goo.gl/forms/xU2sTxAFHLWhRAFu1). RSVP now!!!