addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Sportbike Riders Message Board › Under cover law enforcement cars in san antonio....

Under cover law enforcement cars in san antonio....

A former member
Post #: 7
As a motorcyclist is it hard to stay below the speed limit, I know. A friend in the law enforcement field shared this with me so I thought Id pass it on.....

They look like normal conventiooal coomon civilian suvs. But they are really undercover law enforcement suvs.

The cars are ford explorers tan and black, with local normal texas plates. And tinted windows. They have the sireons and flashing blue and red lights under the grill, lowwer grill and in the upper front windshield. And and extra intenain the rear.
So if/when your speeding be on the look out for tan/black ford explorers.

he sent me this pic:

http://tinypic.com/vi...­
A former member
Post #: 537
Dang! Wouldnt have suspected.... Thanx for the heads up! Also, Ive been hearing from some SAPD bike cops that a localized EMP will be used starting in January. He claims they just aim at the fleeing vehicle, fire an invisible pulse, and instantly fry the fleeing vehicles electrical system. I wonder how badly it will damage the bike?
SAMRR
user 18759241
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 47
Turning off the bike at a high speed while you're riding it? they might as well shoot us, what if you swerve and a car gets the pulse by mistake?! that would be fun to watch
Ross E.
user 36821362
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 40
I saw one of these today on I-10. It was a new style black explorer.
Ty A.
PincheSquidly
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 99
As of now, I have seen,

Unmarked Camaro(newer style, multiple colors)
Unmarked Mustang(newer style, multiple colors)
Unmarked Tahoes(newer style, multiple colors)
Unmarked Ford Edge(newer style, only black thus far, super dark tint, black steel wheels w/spotlight)
Unmarked Explorers(newer and 2002+ style, multiple colors, same kits as Edge)
Unmarked Crown Vic's(crown vic style, same kit as edge)
Unmarked Chargers(newer style, multiple colors) *Thanks Dre
As for bikes and vans and all that other stuff, ive only heard of them, never seen.
Dre'
808_DRE
Sioux Falls, SD
Post #: 10
I've seen a blacked out newer style Charger with light bar on the inside on the North eastside. I passed him going the opposite direction in traffic so that's how I noticed the lightbars on the inner windshields. He was looking hard at me cause I was scoping his ride while we were stopped next to each other.
Jeff
user 14686301
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 31
Southwest side of SA, blacked out 2013 mustang with white v6 side stripes and hidden lights.