This is our special premium FRIDAY TOURNAMENT at the top quality Wilson field: 9 vs 9, 1 sub, 4 -teams, no-handed goalie. We'll play on two fields, 4 teams, round-robin, for a full 90 minutes. No team will have to sit out. No cleats, turf or flat shoes only!
There are plenty of free street parking lots! The field is located South East corner of Lake Shore Dr. and Wilson.
BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR RSVP: If you cancel late 3 hrs before starting time you will be charged half of your game fee, 1 hr before stating time is 2/3 of the full amount, and no show fee is full amount. We have a very lenient late cancellation policy compared to other clubs, please respect that fact. If you are late more than 30 min your spot is not guaranteed.
Please pay BEFORE the game starts, or at least during a break. Pay cash, or use Zelle (Chase, Bank of America, Citi, Fifth Third, MB Financial, US, Wells Fargo, Etc.), PayPal, or Venmo for online payment! Pay to [masked]. Choose send "to friend". If you fail to pay same day you will be penalized $2.00.
WAITING LIST PLAYERS:
Do not put yourself on the Wait list unless you can frequently check your status (email or Meetup site) up to the time the session starts. If you can't do this, you should remove yourself from the wait list to avoid getting a "no-show" charge. If you are on the wait list then the organizers will assume you want to play and will move you to the Attending List if a spot becomes available. Therefore, we assume you will check your playing status frequently.
LOCAL GAME RULES:
1. Goal kicks must be taken no more than 5 feet (150 cm) from left, right, or front of goal area.
2. All restarts from sidelines are throw-ins at regular-size fields or kick-ins at small fields (ground ball only).
3. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
4. Only goals scored from within the defending team's half of the field are valid.
5. About Sliding Tackles: A sliding tackle from behind a player and a running tackle are prohibited. However, a standing tackle is allowed. Sliding is also allowed when the ball is clearly not yet in anyone’s possession. Basically, ANY type of sliding that causes another player to fall is a foul.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting, of course