"The Art of Debugging" by Remy Sharp
Pretentious title aside, Remy will share how he approaches debugging, techniques that have become muscle memory, old tired and tested methods and (hopefully) show off a neat trick or two that can be achieved with today's state of the art debuggers
"Wait, Web could do that?!” by Prashant Palikhe
Did you know that `window.length` gives you the amount of frames on your browser window? Or that you can actually do some serious performance tweaks with CSS?The frontend world moves at an incredibly fast pace. New standards, frameworks and tools popping up all the time. It’s hard to keep track of what’s there and what’s not.We did (some of) the hard work for you and we’re here to talk about the things that the web on the frontend can already do today but many developers might not know yet.New CSS standards, cutting edge dev tools features and all kinds of shiny features and APIs. We want to expose some of these to you and, hopefully, make your day!
Track 2 - Functional Programming in RxJS workshop
• 18:30 - Doors open, pizza time.
• 19:00 - Introduction
• 19:05 - The Art of Debugging - Remy Sharp
• 19:50 - Wait, Web could do that?! - Prashant Palikhe
• 20:20 - Break
• 20:30 - Track 2: Functional Programming in RxJS workshop
• 21:30 - Closing
KLM Information Services
Tupolevlaan 2 -24a
1119 NX Schiphol-Rijk
How to get there?
• By public transport: Get off at Schiphol railway station, then take Connexxion bus 287 or 187. This leaves every 15 minutes from bus station Schiphol Centre in the direction of Schiphol-Rijk. The bus stops at Tupolevlaan/Boeing Avenue.
• By car: You can park in front of the building or around the corner. There should be enough spots available at 18:30.
This meetup wouldn't be possible without our sponsors KLM, TCS, CODEZILLA for which many thanks.
• p.s. If you are interested in mentoring, giving a talk or hosting an event let us know
• p.p.s. Do you know someone who might be interested in joining the events?
Please share our group with them: https://www.meetup.com/schiphol-developers/