Grab yourself some of the best chocolate in San Diego, then sit down with friendly women who love to code.
This study group's goal is to bring together Pythonistas to work, study, chat, or do a bit of each. (Don't forget your laptop!)
There will be no formal lesson, but if you're new to Python, you can get started wth resources on the San Diego Python website (http://pythonsd.org/pages/getting-started.html).
Here are a few of the tutorials that people have been working on:
• The Flask Mega-Tutorial (http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world)
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython)
• Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization IPython mini-book (http://cyrille.rossant.net/making-pyqt4-pyside-and-ipython-work-together/)
• Django Girls (http://djangogirls.org)
• Test-Driven Web Development with Django SD Python Workshop (http://test-driven-django-development.readthedocs.org/en/latest/)
• Programming Foundations with Python (https://www.udacity.com/course/ud036) (click "Access course materials" for the free class)
Hope to see you there!