Needs a location
No RSVP necessary - Please contact us to schedule.
Private lessons are a wonderful way to get one-on-one undivided education on any area of photography you want to learn. Unlike group lessons, private lessons are available on both weekends and weekdays; however, this is contingent on our schedules as we are working photographers during the week. We have many years experience in different aspects of photography so let us help you
We can teach you whatever you want to learn in many areas of photography including:
• Getting to know your camera
• Introduction to photography (Getting off Auto mode)
• Manual exposure
• Off-Camera Flash (OCF)
• Landscape photography (daytime and sunset)
• Night landscape photography
• Outdoor portrait lighting *
• Studio portrait lighting *
• Retouching with Lightroom
• Retouching with Photoshop
• Product photography
• Starting a photography business
• Or a mix of any of the above and areas of interests you may need help with.
To schedule a private lesson please send us a message, comment below, or call us at[masked].
Rate: $150 for two hours minimum ($75/hr thereafter)
Add a guest for $75.
* Portrait lessons require a model to photograph. You may bring a friend or model who you booked yourself, or we can book a model for you for an additional $100. A good source for finding models of all experience levels is www.modelmayhem.com. Keep in mind, many models want to be compensated for their time in cash or a copy of the images (TFP).