Night Landscape Photography
Have you ever wanted to take amazing landscape photos at night? Well here's your chance!
This workshop will show you how to use long exposures, landscape composition techniques, and special lighting effects to capture beautiful night time scenes. Class will begin with an introduction to equipment and how to set up your camera. We will move on to learning about long exposures while shooting the beautiful downtown San Diego skyline from the Coronado ferry landing. You will also learn special lighting effects such as lighting foreground elements and painting with light. This is a wonderful opportunity to capture stunning night time photos while learning professional photography techniques.
This class will cover:
• Night photography equipment
• Camera settings and preparation
• Long exposures
• Building your frame using foreground elements
• Basic landscape composition techniques
• Blocking light
• Using flash to light foreground elements
• Painting with light
• DSLR Camera
• Wide angle lens (50mm or less)
• Charged batteries and memory cards
• Remote shutter trigger
• Small bubble level if your camera doesn't have built-in horizon level.
If you need directions or if you are running late, please call us,[masked]-8003.