Have questions about Java? Have a project you'd like to work on? Need a second set of eyes to help debug? Come hang out with fellow SeaJUG members and get answers to your Java questions, help debugging tricky code, and some motivation to work on a personal project!
SeaJUG Office Hours will be hosted once a month in the evening from 6:00-9:00pm. Each Office Hours session will feature a volunteer Aide and/or Mentor to help answer questions and provide feedback.
SeaJUG Office Hours are based upon CJUG (https://www.meetup.com/ChicagoJUG) Office Hours and follow a similar 'coffee and code' style designed to connect people to work on personal projects, provide code reviews, answer questions, and just hang out. This is an open format so feel free to come and go as you please.
When/Where will office hours be hosted?
- SeaJUG Office Hours will be scheduled on a monthly basis and last from 6:00 - 9:00pm. This will be an open format so come and go as you please.
Who should attend?
- anyone who would like a code review
- anyone who would like help with a coding issue
- anyone who would like to collaborate on a project
- anyone interested in java related technologies
- anyone who just wants to hang out
I’m interested in becoming an Office Hours Aide. What do I do?
- Thanks for volunteering! Please contact Sam at [masked] and introduce yourself.
What should I bring?
- A laptop and your questions/code/project/friend!
Katherine G. Johnson Event Space
There is on-site parking, street parking, and ample public transportation options
Bike parking is available on level 'UP' in the parking garage below the building. Garage access via the northwest corner of 2nd and Broad. Please supply your own lock.