addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Web Design Message Board › Web Designers/Programmers Needed

Web Designers/Programmers Needed

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey All,

I've been meaning to come to you guys for a while but have been busy! I have a number of opportunities to make web sites for a number of companies and organizations in the area but need some help with it.

I am a graphic design and video product foremost. I have some experience in Web but its minimal. I am looking for someone or a group of individuals that can help me with the production and programming side of things. I will work with the clients primarily to get a basic idea of what they are looking for but from there I really need help with someone who can help me understand what its going to take to pull of certain site and what the cost is going to look like.

The sites will be mostly informational with pretty basic features not a lot of databasing etc.

If your creative, talented and motivated then I think we could form a good partnership. Please let me know if this is something you think would be a good fit and if so send me some examples of things that you have worked on.

Thanks for your time.

Taylor Gaussoin

Envoke Studios