addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Freethought Alliance Message Board › New World Order

New World Order

Shay
Orwells1984
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Hi you all...Very new here to this goup...Just wanted to introduce myself and explain why I want to talk about the theoru of a New World Order....

I'm an african-american female that has prior military experience and am a very versatile person..I became very interested in the 'conspiracy theory' of a New World Order- there is a secret 'shadow government that pulls the strings of all of our presidents and key political figures, creatiing legislation that slowly takes away Rights and Freedoms, thus creating an Orwellian state, orchestrating wars, famine and disease in the name of population control and ultimately creating a One World Government. This group, referred to as Bilderberg, The Elite, Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations has masterminded most if not all historic events, pandemics, economic collapse...

Their main agendas are:
1. Population control
2. Police State ( Martial Law)
3. One world currency

I definatley know this topic inside and out, but I want to pause to see if any of you are familiar with this topic
A former member
Post #: 37
Hi y'all - yes I've heard of it. I find it hard to accept though. I do accept that we are moving towards an Orwellian 1984 baby step by baby step, but I would not subscribe to the view that a shadow Government is the culprit. I hope we shall find a leader who will reverse this trend. I suppose the closest shadowy organization that I do accept (and reject) is the so called "Family" - a faith based group with HQ in Washington DC and a membership from many of the political elite. I think that their motives are more theocratic than simple dictatorial.
I do believe that there will eventually be a world government and a world currency just as there will eventually be one world language and one world color. I have no problem with that, but it won't happen in my life time - it will take generations of natural selection. We shall have to evolve to the stage where we can overcome our prejudices against other nations first.
If you are not yet a member - items like this are discussed on the MFA board - http://groups.google....­
Shay
Orwells1984
Memphis, TN
Post #: 3
I will definatley look into that forum discussion link:

But we are headed toward one world government...

It's approachment is slow but steadfast...Too many signs are there...most of the agenda is ot even sugarcoated anymore..