1. 6:15-6:30 Miles Fawcett Founder http://urbanalarm.com
2. 6:30 - 6:45 Nicholas Taylor - Information Technology specialist for the Repository Development Group at http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ : How to design preservable websites.
3. 6:50 - 7:05 Hasaan Brown Online Marketing Manager http://www.vocus.com
Google Adwords Optimization tips
4. 7:10 - 7:25 Dan Jeffers - Founder http://boltdigitalstrategies.com/ New Digital Government Strategy: an invitation for small businesses?
The new Digital Government Strategy is going to change the way the Federal government does websites, social media, and mobile. A big part of that change is an invitation to small businesses and entrepreneurs to take on more roles, including making sure public outreach online is effective.
5. 7:30 - 7:45 Sean Harmer co-founder http://www.Distil.it - Sean Harmer - effects of Panda and duplicate content on SERP ranks and the actions businesses can take to mitigate it
6. 7:50 - 8:05 Katherine Watier VP, Social Media http://www.Ketchum.com