***Please do not directly contact any member unless you've met them in person***
We welcome people in sex-positive jobs or lifestyles, or those who are just interested in sex-positive discussion, parties, and activities. This can include members of the following communities: BDSM, Swingers, Sex Workers, Pornographers, Academics, Gay, Lesbian, Queer, Intersexed, Trans People, Poly, AIDS Workers, Feminists, Students, Tantra, Free Speech, etc. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy our open, pro-sex community.
Sexplor another side of San Diego...
Note: This group is not intended as a dating site or a place to post personal ads. Also note that as part of Meetup we are bound by their TOS - https://www.meetup.com/terms/
Things to be aware of:
- No promoting of other events without asking us first.
- We have a (2x) No-Show policy...either don't RSVP if you know you're not coming or take yourself off the list if you did. Very simple and considerate.
- Our events are super safe, women always come first! We don't tolerate or put up with anyone acting out. NO means NO at my events. You MUST ask first before beginning any sexual action i.e touching, kissing etc.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. If anyone sends you an email that is not from me promoting an event or asking for your email, please report them to an admin right away so we can delete them.
- ***Women - Please report to any members who send you rude emails asking for sex, etc. This is not allowed or tolerated in our group and we will delete them right away. In order to stop them, you need to report them. ***
- Offensive Profile Pics will be deleted...this isn't Adult Friend Finder.
- Hosting - Hosts for events may be different depending on subject, venue, expertise, etc. We will clarify who to look for in each event description. If the event isn't hosted by us please read the event description on how to find the group. If you have any issues contact one of the admins. Also, we accept vetted guests hosts. Please inquire with one of our organizers.
- 3 Tiers of Membership - These tiers are to ensure enjoyment and 'readiness level' for all attendees.
• Tier 3: For new members who haven't attended an event and are curious sexplorers. These events are with mentorship and are aimed to discover your own desires. Events: Mixers, Munches, Discussions, Vanilla (http://www.bdsmwiki.info/Vanilla)Workshops, and other public outings.
• Tier 2: Acquainted members. Events are geared towards sexploration that allows for bonding with other fellow members. Events: Movie Nights, Cuddle Parties, Erotic Photoshoots, Non-Vanilla Workshops(Tantra, Spanking, etc...), Game Nights, Private Mixers, and more.
• Tier 1: We know you. Events at this level are for those who have been verified as safe. Events: Trips to Nudist Destinations, Kink Demonstrations/Practice, and more.
Moving up in membership is a matter of time. We don’t accept any money or favors to move through tiers. Simply show up, have a great time, and behave 😉