The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Career Opportunities.
HI Fellow Linux Enthusiasts,
Got a career Opportunity for a dev ops /linux system engineer position.
1. At least 5 years solid experience as a Linux Systems Engineer or Administrator.
2. Strong familiarity on Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, and other Linux web services/application.
3. Comprehensive knowledge configuring/tuning MySQL database.
4. Experienced working and troubleshooting on different network devices (e.g. Cisco, and Dell), like switches and firewall.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills: capable of communicating technical concepts and concisely to end users and/or clients.
1. Experienced maintaining/configuring open source CMS (e.g. wordpress, drupal, et cetera).
2. Familiarity on cPanel and Interworx.
3. Experienced working on a webhosting or server hosting environment.
Please feel free to contact me at pper at trcgroup dot com if you like to find out more about the company and the salary package.