First, read this message!! (https://www.meetup.com/siliconcanals/messages/boards/thread/50864095)
You ever had that feeling you have set a course, but you still don’t know where you’re heading? Together with our boat sponsor, Barqo (https://barqo.co/), and our Gold Partner and sponsor, Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com/startups/), we try to bring you from Muddy Waters to a Blue Ocean.
With, of course, the help of some refreshments (read: lots of beers & wines) and snacks (probably pizza). For this event, we’re bringing together startup-founders with a launched product, who have a minimum of 250.000 euro funding or 120.000 euro ARR.
We’re on a boat!
• Date: June 14th
• Rendez-vous time: 5.30 PM
• Start time (boat leaves!): 6PM
• End: 8.30PM
• Crowd: 40 pax
• Curation: 75% (co-)founders, 25% investors/influencers.
• Pick-up point: Rockstart. (Well, Barqo HQ but that's next door)
• Want to join? Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org (https://email@example.com).
• When confirmed, you will receive an RSVP link.
Thanks! Hope to see you in two weeks time!
NB: we are looking for a Community Manager (junior) (http://siliconcanals.nl/job/community-manager-vacature/) to run our events.