If you are a single parent in Atlanta - mom, dad, or legal guardian - and you're looking for a wide range of indoor & outdoor activities to do with your kids with other single parents, please join us. This group will cover activities for kids of all ages (0-18).
Most of our activities will include our kids, but we'll have at least one to two events a month just for us parents.
In addition to our regularly scheduled events and annual events, stay tuned for our designated event series:
Game Night, Parents Night Out, SPOA Teens, SPOA Jr., Bad Moms, Cool Dads
Single Parents of Atlanta is a community of parents who want to enjoy time with their kids while building a village with other parents in comfortable/safe/fun environment.
Failure to act accordingly within the below rules will result in you being banned from the group.
1. This is NOT a dating group. "Single" means single parent.
2. We have a ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY for any unwarranted, inappropriate, or discriminatory behavior.
3. We all know kids will be kids. HOWEVER, appropriate and respectful behavior is expected from children at all events.
4. Photos will be taken at each event. IF you do not want your child photographed, please let me know directly ASAP. Do not wait until the event to notify me or the event host.
5. NO SOLICITATION. If you have a business let me know directly and I will add you to the list to be featured in a group post in the discussion board once per month. This is available to PARENTS who are ACTIVE (event participation) in the group.
6. PLEASE adjust your RSVP if you cannot attend an event. If the event has already begun, please message the event host or post in the actual event that you will be late or won't make it. If you no show 3 times without notification you will be wait-listed for future events.
I look forward to getting to know you and your family!