This is a friendly and competitive adult coed soccer group. We play fun, not too serious pickup games and sometimes organize social events. All levels are WELCOME, ages 18 to 100. You are encouraged to invite friends, respect other players, respect the rules of each game, and have FUN. We ask that members remind themselves of the elements of fair play and sportsmanship whenever participating in events or meetups. We also strive to create a friendly, positive-minded soccer community and encourage members to help in field setup.
GENERAL GROUP RULES
...To keep it organized ...less headachy and totally fun...
- Respectful play, not too aggressive
- No Fighting allowed
- Be on time. If you are running late, send the organizer a message/text.
- Try not to "No Show". Two “No Shows” and you will be removed from the meetup group.
- Locations: Our main field is Anderson Park.
-We understand members can be late. However, should you arrive 15-20 minutes late, we reserve the right to add stand by members.
PICKUP GAME RULES
- No Slide Tackles allowed. We all need to go to work next day.
- The Organizers make the ultimate decisions regarding rules, organization, teams, timing, etc.
- If you bring guests, please make sure they know we aren't a serious league.
- Fouls are called by players involved only. If a foul is called, respect it and move on with the game. No arguing.
Please pay $10 for the annual fee, so we can maintain this website and purchase supplies as needed, such as goals, balls, pinnies, drinks, and so forth.
** We would like your feedback about anything you consider important, including suggested meetup games on different dates, times or locations. Also, do not hesitate to inform us of your interest in being part of the leading team, or about leading a game in other locations.
Angel, Jenny and Cris.
By requesting membership and taking part in this group activity, I hereby agree to the rules and regulations of this meetup adult soccer group. In addition, I acknowledge I'm playing at my own risk. No members of the leadership team for this meet up group (organizers and/or hosts) will be held responsible for any injuries or mishaps which can occur while partaking in the games to me or my guests.