addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Tech Group Message Board › Apologies for unavailability tonight

Apologies for unavailability tonight

Ant P.
user 11261413
Group Organizer
Reading, GB
Hi All,

Apologies for the short notice, but I won't be able to make it to our Social Tech Group tonight due to an important MBA meeting that is taking place. Please accept my apologies and look out for Kurien Philip, who will be your host for tonight. He'll be able to give you information on the Social Tech Group and our sponsor, the BCS.

We also have Simon Windisch who is a member of the BCS who will be there to offer support.

I will endeavor to join you next month at this meeting, but I'll leave you in Kurien's capable hands tonight.

Many thanks for your understanding,

Anthony.