This event was canceled
Software Circus London is very happy to invite you to a Kubernetes 101 taster workshop!
There will be limited spaces available so please only sign-up if you are able to attend.
[18:00 - 18:15] - Welcome
[18:15 - 19:15] - Workshop part I
[19:15 - 19:45] - Pizza
[19:45 - 20:30] - Workshop part II
[20:30 - 21:00] - Wrap-up
This taster will cover the most fundamental concepts and features of Kubernetes, ensuring you have the basics needed to start your new life as a Kubernetes hero!
What will you learn in your adventure?
- Mental model of Kubernetes, its architecture and components
- How to run a simple workload on Kubernetes
- How Kubernetes manages a desired state
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Software Developers, DevOps Engineers and Application Architects who want to gain a basic working knowledge of Kubernetes and how it can make application development faster and more resilient.
You will need:
- Your laptop and charger
- Access to a Terminal or SSH client
- Experience using Docker to build and run containerised applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Native concepts, software development and Linux
- No prior knowledge of Kubernetes
We will provide:
- Pizza, beer and soft drinks
- Cloud Native engineers with bucket loads of experience and knowledge.