18:30 - 19:15 - ☕️Welcome with drinks & bites at Skylounge (19th floor)
19:15 - 20:00 - 💬 More efficient API’s using GraphQL
20:00 - 20:15 - ☕️ Break
20:15 - 21:00 - 💬 Realtime GraphQL and Serverless made easy for React with Hasura [remote talk]
21:00 - 21:45 - 🍻 Drinks & Bites
💬 Realtime GraphQL and Serverless made easy for React with Hasura
🤓Tanmai Gopal - co-founder of Hasura.io
Hasura is a free and open source GraphQL Engine that can help supercharge your GraphQL adoption, whether it is for a new application or for an existing one.
- Using GraphQL to make CRUD operations from a React application
- Setting up access controls to data
- Building realtime components in React using GraphQL Subscriptions
- Wrapping existing REST APIs with GraphQL servers that can be deployed on Serverless platforms, and then merging them into a single endpoint using Remote Schemas
- Triggering serverless functions on database events
Tanmai is the co-founder of hasura.io. He is a StackOverflow powered fullstack, polyglot developer whose areas of interest and work span react, GraphQL, nodejs, python, haskell, docker, postgres, kubernetes. He is passionate about making it easy to build things and is the instructor of India's largest MOOC imad.tech with over 250,000 students.