What we're about
Songs between Heaven and Earth uses the creative arts, ceremony, tradition, and ritual for the exploration and expansion of community. Drumming, music, poetry, art, sound, storytelling, nature awareness and writing are tools for our individual and collective adaptation in a changing world.
Join our group and you will be notified of upcoming events.
Upcoming events (4)
Join in a monthly one-hour drum circle, Full-Circle Drumming, on Sundays at 4pm. The intention of this circle is to bring balance as one week ends and another begins--helping to bring you full circle. This circle will help to reconnect you with your rhythm, supporting your ability to be present and focused with yourself and your life. Located in the heart of the quaint and historic village of St. Peters, to location is adjacent to the magnificent running waters and rock formations.
Where: Healing Spirit Café, 3421 St Peters Rd, St Peters, PA 19470
When: Once a month, on Sunday afternoons
Schedule: 4:00p-5:00p (please arrive a few minutes early to get in and settled)
- Sunday, December 18, 4p-5p +welcoming Winter & preparing for the New Year
RSVP: Healing Spirit Café, call (484)[masked]
- cost is $20 per circle, you will pay Healing Spirit Cafe
- No experience necessary. A few extra drums will be on-hand if you do not have a drum. Please come!
Winter Solstice-Eve Drum Circle
Tuesday, December 20,[masked]:45p at Temenos
Come and drum at Temenos on the Eve of the Winter Solstice.
Please try to arrive by 5:30pm to get unpacked and settled for a prompt 5:45pm start. We will drum, sing and share until approximately 6:45pm. A perfect way to welcome the resting time of winter.
Please bring your drum(s)--and a friend!!--there will be a few extra drums on hand. This drum circle is open to everyone, no experience required.
WEATHER PERMITTING::: I am hoping to have this circle outside with a sacred fire. Please dress for the weather!! and plan to be outside--and bring along anything needed for your personal comfort (ie., chairs or something to sit on in the grass, blankets, water, a hot beverage, etc). There will be bathrooms available. (If the weather is too cold or too wet, we will be indoors, to be determined as needed on date of our gathering.)
If you have any questions, please connect with me here, or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferMMW/
While there is no charge for this specific event--donations to Temenos ARE APPRECIATED. 100% of whatever you donate goes directly to Temenos to support the land and the vision of the Retreat Center. Suggested donation $20. THANK YOU!
Honor what was, what is, and what will be-- at this candlelight drum & visioning circle.
Please bring something to sit upon, such as a yoga mat/cushions or a folding chair, as well as anything else for your comfort, such as pillows, blankets, water, etc.
A few extra hand-held 10” Remo frame drums will be available. No drum experience necessary.
Please arrive by 5:45p to permit a prompt 6:00p start time for our gathering. $20 at the door.
The Pathway of the Drum: FULL-DAY RETREAT
A full-day frame drum retreat with Jennifer Lipski. This focused class is open to anyone interested in deepening their relationship with their frame drum. You will learn about the history of drums, ways to play with comfort and confidence, and maximize the potential of how drumming can be a source of community, steadiness, and ease in your life.
· Part 1: Finding Rhythm / 9:30a-10:30a
· Introduction to the frame drum, drums in history, basic frame drum rhythms, making a sacred space for your drum in your life
· Part 2: Finding Voice / 10:30a-12:00p
· Incorporating sounds and voice with drums, using drums to mark important events/ceremonies in your life; we will honor Imbolc & early Spring celebrations
· LUNCH / 12:00p-12:45p
· Pack and bring a nourishing lunch for yourself to enjoy during this breaktime
· Cold water will be available, as well as hot water for tea; Keurig coffee will also be provided
· Part 3: Finding Light / 12:45p-2:45p
· Allowing emotions to interplay with the drum. We will explore using your drum to express feelings, and begin to explore ways for you to identify and begin to develop your own personal drum song
· Part 4: Finding Heart / 2:45p-4:00p
· Embodying courage—ways to keep on a path of steadiness utilizing your voice and drum, honoring the unity of drumming, leadership in drumming
Cost: $140 by Check, Paypal or Venmo
- Deposit: $40 by January 14, 2023
- Balance Due: $100 by February 1, 2023
RSVP>>>CONTACT ME via phone or text at[masked]<<<