What we're about
<> Level definition of Speed.
• Advanced: Players who regularly take part in local competitions and have had a high degree of success.
• Upper Intermediates: Good grasp of all skills including backhand, trick shots and footwork. Perfect sense of doubles positioning.
• Intermediates: Players who have been playing more than 2 years. Undergone formal training for at least 6 months. Solid fundamentals with good stamina, speed and power. Able to execute proper strokes: full court clear, strong smash, accurate drop/ drive/ net shots. Must have good sense of doubles positioning.
• Lower Intermediates: Regular social players. Generally have sounds basics and good gameplay but do not undergo regular formal training. Able to do non-smashable serve, basic net skill and smashing.
• Advanced Beginner: Generally players who have played for less than a year. Know the rules of badminton.
• Beginner: New to badminton. Just wish to have some sweating exercises.
You should only sign up the game if you meet the level requirement.