Have you ever felt like you've received telepathic information from someone? Do you often know what people will say before they say it? Do you know instinctively when something is true or not?
Have you ever used your intuitive senses to help achieve a better outcome?
As you begin to practice and understand how to recognize and work with your own natural intuitive senses, you’ll find it easier to:
- Make better decisions in your personal and business life!
- Learn the proper way to ask your intuition specific questions
- Develop creative solutions and possibilities
- Visualize and sense the most probable outcomes and also determine if they are for the highest good.
In this Meetup, you will discover five simple techniques to help develop your intuitive senses to include:
Clairvoyance (ability to see)
In this Meetup you will discover how to:
1) Muscle test whether a choice or upcoming decision is for your highest good
2) Uncover hidden blocks or limiting beliefs by tuning in to your chakra energy system
3) Receive guidance and support from your guardian angels through Angel Tarot Card readings
4) Use Numerology to help assess your intuitive senses and how they may already be working your life now
5) begin to manifest abundance and prosperity through sound techniques
Bring paper and pen/pencil for note taking.
We will Leave the Circle feeling renewed, re-energized, and inspired to recognize those nudges, signs and symbols, and live a life you love!
Pay at the meetup $10.00 cash, check, or credit card
Early Bird Special!
Pay online for discounted price of only $5.00
Regina A. Luffey
Beginner Spiritual Development Circle
Regina helps women develop their spiritual intuitive gifts so they can easily access higher realms of Consciousness using simple divination tools for guidance and direction to create a life they love full of Prosperity, Happiness, and Success.
Regina has been a natural mystic and empath all her life and has been able to detect the energy of people, places, and things since the age of 9. She has developed her own intuitive gifts and healing modalities while studying with many Spiritual Healers, Coaches, Authors, and Speakers to include Uma Alexandra Beepat, Psychic Medium, Author, and Owner of The Lotus and the Light Wellness Center in Manassas Virginia. Regina now practices as a Teacher and Mystic at Journey's Holistic Therapy Group in Charlotte Hall, MD and The Lotus Wellness Center, Manassas VA.
DISCLAIMER: Concepts and strategies shared in this and any email communication from Regina Luffey or the Beginner Spiritual Development Circle are ideas that have worked for members of her community, holistic practitioners, health and wellness coaches, mentors, students, mediums, psychics, and friends. All content is for informational purposes only. Always use your own judgment and get the advice of professionals before partaking in any practice or exercise for your own spiritual health and wellbeing.