This is a FREE meetup...
Take a spontaneous walk across London with your subconscious as your guide - and be open to having your path nudged at just the right moments to experience powerful synchronistic events!
Experience synchronicities, such as:
• Timely meetings with complete "strangers"
• Discover something significant to you at a specific location
• Have your attention called to a new pattern or profound insight
• Be drawn to a place you've never visited which has meaning and purpose
• Attract an individual who can offer assistance to a pressing issue or concern
• Be in the right place at the right time to see something strange or different
• Experience a sudden urge to do something unusual that leads to a delightful surprise
As Synchronicity guides us throughout the evening, I'll be sharing powerful insights on how to trigger your own Synchronicities on a day-to-day basis, to serve as magical signposts for making life choices and for exploring new and exciting directions in life!
This meetup is limited to 35 people, however, there will be a waiting list once all 35 spots are taken, so Synchronicity could still deal you a hand to play... especially if it's your destiny;-)
We'll be outside of Neal's Yard Meeting Rooms, in the triangular courtyard at 7pm sharp!
For those attending, please add my mobile number to your contacts list:[masked]
If you're running late or change your mind about attending, please send me a courteous text to let me know...
I look forward to meeting everyone for this magical experience!