Hey folks! We’re excited to announce the Nikolaus Winter Event of the Site Reliability Engineering Munich Meetup group.
7:00 pm Get Together with food and drinks, sponsored by Holidaycheck
7:30 pm Welcome, Sponsor Message (Dan, Ingo, Pavlos)
7:40 pm Implementing Distributed Consensus (Dan)
8:30 pm Game & Prizes! "How fast are computers?" (Ingo)
9:05 pm Post Mortem of the Month / Tales from On-call (Everyone)
9:10 pm Networking + Drinks
9:30 pm Leave happy and inspired :)
* Pavlos Ratis is a Site Reliability Engineer at HolidayCheck in Munich and maintains the Awesome SRE repository (https://github.com/dastergon/awesome-sre).
* Ingo Averdunk is a Distinguished Engineer in IBM and is responsible for Cloud Service Management and Site Reliability Engineering in the Cloud Adoption, Method and Solution Engineering office for IBM Cloud.
* Dan is Team Lead SRE & Infrastructure at eGym and dreams of space travel.
We're always looking for 20-45 minute (technical) talks related to the very broad field of Site Reliability Engineering. Get in touch with the organizers if you'd like to present!
HolidayCheck Munich Office
* Ten minute walk from S-Bahn Leuchtenbergring https://goo.gl/maps/aa5h5Mbo5zD2
* Five minute walk from Bus Stop Neumarkter Straße https://goo.gl/maps/moa7h3xZkxG2
Very limited, unfortunately: https://bit.ly/2DbMHZf
There may be audio and video recordings of the talks and we may take photographs during the event with the purpose of sharing the learnings and advertising future events. By attending the event you give your consent to be recorded. The “Tales from On-call” sessions are never recorded and the Chatham House Rule apply.
Spread the word! Feel free to refer to this Meetup on social media using the #sremuc hashtag!