At the heart of every venture is a story. Your story. Of why you chose your business, how you grew, the passion, determination and spirit behind every decision. Join us, listen to startups share their story whilst you share yours...Learn from others, network with like-minded people and inspire one another!
Startup Stories is Bristol's new monthly social event for start-ups, prospective founders or anyone with an interest in this area
Konichiwa Agency (http://www.konichiwa-pr.co.uk/) and Indies in Bristol (https://www.instagram.com/indiesinbristol/) are hosting a series of new events called 'Startup Stories'. The events will be a great opportunity to meet other small businesses owners, or people who have an interest in this area whilst hearing the stories of their favourite Bristol businesses or organisations.
You will get a one-time opportunity to gain entrepreneurial insights and exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ access into the premise of a business, uncovering the passion and dedication to starting up. There will also be an opportunity to meet other potential entrepreneurs with similar interests and get advice and tips in an area - and some nibbles and drinks of course!
Join our group if you are:
• A founder or prospective founder
• Wanting to set-up your own business
• Interested in small business / work with small business / help small business
• A current business or startup wanting to learn from other business experiences
We can help you:
• Tap hidden resources
• Learn from your favourite local entrepreneurs
• Get advice from businesses first hand
• Get behind-the-scenes insights into businesses
• Make valuable connections
• Find co-founders or project members
• Take away tips and goal setting
Please help us by:
• Volunteering (become a guest organiser)
• Putting forwards a good business we could hold our next event at
• Partnering with us on a event
• Sponsoring an event
• Hosting an event on our platform
• Becoming a network partner
Please contact Ursula at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you can help.