This meetup group is a collaboration between PhD Organizations of Universities in Stockholm. To begin with, KTH's PhD Chapter of THS and SSE's PhD Club of SASSE have set up this. Similarly, KI's Doctoral Students' O Organizations of Medicinska Foreningen and SH's Doctoral Council have also agreed to join.
# How to sign up for the group:
Please register using
## KTH Doctoral Students
• • Use this form (https://www.kth.se/form/5f77ae395b2837568b3b9585)to register. Use the access code flashed after the submission of the form to sign up.
• • Use this (https://www.meetup.com/stockholm-doctoral-students/?action=join)link to join the group.
• If you have ideas/questions/concerns, contact email@example.com
## SSE Doctoral Students:
• • The PhD Club of SSE has emailed all doctoral students with an access code. Please use that access code to register here
• • If you have ideas/questions/concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
## SH Doctoral Students:
• • The Doctoral Council of SH has emailed all doctoral students with an access code. Please use that access code to register here. If you have not received an access code, please register in this form https://forms.gle/DXzgHyD7rp7HF4KW8 (https://forms.gle/DXzgHyD7rp7HF4KW8)
# Things to keep in mind
• All doctoral students who are part of the group can organize events; the doctoral organizations are merely facilitators
• This group is limited to doctoral students. However, individual event organizers can consider allowing participants to bring guests (+1) to their events.
• We especially welcome events those are related to student education, rights, welfare, or professional development, but also other activities can be organized.