Join our Advisory Board Member, Shimron Trammell, and our Campus Director, Katherine Trammell for a discussion about Best Practices Development Pipeline for Ops and learn more about Suncoast Developers Guild.
This is a Listen and Learn event.
• Students can expect to learn about setting up their infrastructure as code:
- Best practices around branches
- Best practices around merges
An idea of operations or infrastructure would be useful. Or a desire to learn that side of the house.
• Why do I need a development pipeline for infrastructure?
• Differences between an infrastructure pipeline and regular dev pipeline?
• What tools to use?
• Do I need to branch?
• How do I branch?
• Do I really need to commit to master?
• Ad Hoc stuff
About our instructor: Shimron Trammell is a Michigan native that relocated to Tampa Bay in 2014. He has 18 years of experience in the tech industry which includes the past 10 years in Dev Ops. Shimron currently works at Incomm as a Platform Engineer.
Feel free to pack dinner or drinks as well!
Learn more about the Academy at Suncoast Developers Guild at https://suncoast.io/academy
CODE WITH US!
Apply at https://suncoast.io/academy/apply