Join us for a crash course on Chrome Developer Tools. Jasmine Frantz will take us through the basics of how to best use Chrome Dev tools as a developer and introduce you to features you may not have known about.
By the end of this crash course, you will have a couple more tools to help you create and fix websites and web apps.
• A laptop that is WiFi capable, laptops are encouraged so you can participate in the course. However, if you do not have one and would like to attend as an observer, you're certainly welcomed to sign up, and you'll still learn a lot!
• Google Chrome installed on your laptop.
We'll start with settings and then explore some functionality you may not know existed. I'll try to have some case studies prepared so we can practice our new tool skills, solve real-world problems quicker, and maybe even avoid them altogether.
About our instructor: Jasmine had been working as a 3D animator for over a decade, producing marketing materials and simulations for real-estate developments and golf courses. She switched careers to become a front-end developer several years ago and is now working Ned Davis Research.
Feel free to pack dinner or drinks as well!
Learn more about the Academy at Suncoast Developers Guild at https://suncoast.io/academy
CODE WITH US!
Apply at https://suncoast.io/academy/apply
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
Since 1999, MiSource has provided best-in-class IT staffing and recruiting services to many of the top companies nationwide. Our recipe for success is threefold:
- First: Create a great working environment for our employees. We believe that happy and inspired employees are productive employees. In our industry work ethic and positive attitudes are required to exceed our Candidate's and Client's expectations. As a testament, we received The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Award in 2015!
- Second: Attract and retain the best IT talent by developing long-lasting relationships. MiSource recruiters make it their mission to not only understand the technical abilities of our talent but also their career goals and ambitions. We know that culture fit is as important as skill-sets. We offer above industry average pay rates and competitive benefits. The staffing company with the best talent wins!
- Last But Not Least: By putting emphasis on every detail of not only our Clients' skills requirement but also their culture we are able to make the right match. We package each candidate submittal with a detailed biography, a skills assessment, and a recorded video interview customized to the specific requirement. We offer Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Placements.