addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Indianapolis Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Vine & Table - Sushi By Chef Kane

Vine & Table - Sushi By Chef Kane

A former member
Post #: 76
Located close to Down Town Carmel Vine & Table is a small grocery store with a cafe and sushi restaurant in it.

Food: B The food is good but there is no flash or panache in how they're created. They're very quick and efficient, fish is fresh and cut right before your eyes.

Service: B As I always get it to go and they always have my order ready in about fifteen minutes this is a great place to go for lunch, plus being in a grocery store you can stock up on other things.

Atmosphere: C It is a grocery store with a wine and spirits attached to it, so the atmosphere is kinda lacking but there are some cool items to browse through.

Price: C It's cheaper than some places I've been to, but in other ways it can get quiet pricey, as if you don't get a combo it's about 2 or 3 dollars for an add on. They also do family and party platters which are more bang for your buck.