addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Tech Meetup Message Board Help My Startup › Accounteer - Help Manage Your Money

Accounteer - Help Manage Your Money

Hendro
hwijaya
Medan, ID
Post #: 1
Hi All,

Accounteer is a service to help manage your money. That includes track your spending, income, plan your budget and we plan to do it in the most efficient way for daily use.

We're still in a very early stage and launched the prototype site about 2 weeks ago on http://prototype.blindoptimists.com­

From that first 2 weeks of launching, we have refined the concept a couple of times (due to feedbacks) and re-deploy a new improved version as it is done.

If you are having issues with managing your own personal finance and would like to give us some opinions/feedbacks on how we can help you solve it, please feel free to email me at: hendro at blindoptimists dot com or send us the feedbacks from inside the system (it's very simple).

However, if you're more interested to hear from us once we reach a more mature stage of a product, you can register your email address on our main site. http://blindoptimists.com­ and we promise to give you some important updates in the future.

Okay, i wish i'm doing this correctly here. Your feedbacks are appreciated. :)

Thanks a lot for your time and can't wait to see some of you back in meetup!
Take care.

Cheers,
Hendro

Kim H
user 4024983
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Post #: 68
Hey Hendro

Started having a play. While it's simple, it's definitley easy to use...and useful.

Quick question. If I start putting data in now do you expect it will across releases?

Just trying to figure out whether I should plug in real life data or just muck around with numbers a little

K
Hendro
hwijaya
Medan, ID
Post #: 3
Hi Kim,

To answer your question. Yes, the data will be carried across releases.
Thanks a lot Kim.
A former member
Post #: 92
Hi Hendro, I haven't got time to play with the program tonight but I will try to do so in the future.

The first thing that strikes me when I see your sight is that it is missing what it will offer me that other products will not. I know there is no shortage of budgeting programs out there but I did not get a strong message of what is unique about your product. Maybe it will be more clear when I investigate further but still, not everyone will take that extra step of downloading the software.

Cheers, Dale

Hendro
hwijaya
Medan, ID
Post #: 4
Hi Dale, i have to agree with you that there are heaps of personal finance software out there and at this stage, we haven't been able to show the major differences.

Having said that, the very fundamental reason we develop this software is actually to solve our own problem. We have used variety of tools ranging from pen-and-paper, Excel, MS Money and try a more sophisticated one like Mint.com. But, we just can't be completely satisfied with any of them. We feel they're bloated with so many features that i personally never used or even aware that they're exist or some are asking too-much in terms of security.

I'm not saying they're bad. But, they're not suitable for my own personal use (and, most of my friends).
So, our aim is to develop something that is so good that we would like to use it on daily basis to help manage our finance. That's the reason we launch so early with the hope that we can achieve that goal faster through insights from user feedbacks.

Of course, we have plans and things like that. But, the implication only get clearer once it gets direct contact with real users. And, so far we have found feedbacks to be exceptionally useful in helping us perfecting the software.

So, yes, your feedbacks are very very much appreciated. Thanks a lot Dale! :)