addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

SyncNorwich - Norwich's Tech + Startup Community Message Board Jobs, Projects, Collaborations › Looking for a mobile developer...

Looking for a mobile developer...

Boydlee
user 18589871
Norwich, GB
Post #: 24
Looking for someone interested in becoming a full time mobile developer to work from our Norwich based studio. I'm pretty flexible but ideally I want someone who:

* Has experience in developing for mobile either with personal or professional apps
* Excellent JavaScript skills
* Experience in Appcelerator Titanium development preferred

Any of the following skills advantageous:

* Native development experience for iOS (objective-c) and/or Android (Java)
* Web experience with PHP
* .NET experience (mostly C# and WCF)
* Any experience with SaaS providers such as Parse.com
* Any other JavaScript based front-end stuff always looked upon favourably!

If you're interested shoot me a message on here or email boydlee@tipsyandtumbler.co.uk

Salary commensurate with experience and open for discussion.