addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Liam B.
user 107394782
Norwich, GB
Post #: 6
So I have a gaming concept, and would like to talk through the mathematics behind the idea. If anyone Norwich based can give me 15 mins to discuss, for beer or coffee or sandwich! Liam
Ben Y.
user 246215242
Norwich, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Liam,

I'm a first-year PhD student in Applied Mathematics at UEA. How much use I am to you will depend on the kind of mathematics you require, but I am happy to help!

Feel free to send me an email: b.young-longstaff@uea.ac.uk.

Kind Regards,

Ben
Gregor
user 244612281
Norwich, GB
Post #: 1
HI Liam,

I am not a Mathematician, but have a background in Engineering Science with work experience in Robotics and CAD CAM computer software development. I wrote my first 3D computer graphics application more then a decade ago and would be willing to give you my point of view via phone or e-mail.

If it is a computer Game, I might be able to answer you questions related towards graphic visualization problems, solving differential equations or geometry problems.

Sincerely,

Gregor.

www.schiso.com