The Tampa 912 Project is a 2,000+ member volunteer non-profit organization that promotes civic education and advocacy in the Tampa area. The Tampa 912 Project holds classes on history, politics, economics and current events, hosts candidate forums and debates, conducts research, and promotes social welfare. We hold our government accountable to upholding the Constitution of the United States of America and we favor economic freedom, a constitutionally limited government, and less taxation and government spending.
We believe in these 9 Principles and 12 values
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
12 Values: Honesty, Reverence, Hope, Thrift, Humility, Charity, Sincerity, Moderation, Hard Work, Courage, Personal Responsibility, and Gratitude.
You Are Not Alone (For more info on our organization goto Tampa912.org)
Join General George Washington, recently maligned Betsy Ross, and members of the Journeymen of the American Legion USS Tampa Post 5 for their Journey of the Flag presentation. They will be providing an historical perspective of various American flags which have flown over the past 243 years, along with insight regarding customs and protocol of flying and handling the National Colors. Come at 6:30pm to welcome our new members, enjoy light refreshments and socialize at a meet and greet before the meeting at 7pm.