addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Care to sign a petition that will save our country from poor food products?

Care to sign a petition that will save our country from poor food products?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everybody. My name is Eric, and I'm new to meetup. I'm trying to spread the word of good health to everybody I can, and maybe get people to sign this petition (optional). Even if you don't sign the petition, you can still read the website, and see how serious this is.

http://www.healthfree...­

Let me just do a rough sum up, but don't take my advice completely, read the website for yourself to find out.

Dr. Rima Laibow M.D. is a hero for our country. She and a team of lawyers are working hard to restore the health awareness of our country and the rest of the world by traveling around the globe to discuss with foreign leaders, and the like.

This petition is a legal document that is meant to protect the DSHEA act/law, but unfortunately, there are people who are trying to fight against DSHEA. At the end of the year 2009 (this year), there may be another turn around for our food if people like you and me do not act. Our food could be greatly effected for the entire future of our country, and is already effecting other countries.

Good thing is that every petition that is signed equals about 13,000 citizens legal opinions. That means THE 5 minute petition is all it takes to take a stand for our healthy/organic foods without pesticides or genetic alterations.

Anybody can feel free to post on this, if you would like to contact me with more information you can do so by email. I'm happy to answer any questions anybody has about this very important matter. Thank you in advanced.