addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tarrant County Libertarian Meetup Message Board › I'm gonna keep on inviting you... to the TRIP kick off!

I'm gonna keep on inviting you... to the TRIP kick off!

John S.
Just another friendly reminder that on Sat, Mar 5 at 6:00 PM at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden's Oak Lecture Hall, we'll have the inaugural meeting of a group designed to derail one of (if not THE) biggest government abuses in Fort Worth's long history of abusive government actions!

Come meet the board of Trinity River Improvement Partnership (TRIP), eat some free food, listen to some great short speeches and see a great free documentary on another Trinity River boondoggle that was derailed by a group of grassroots activists.  It's inspiring.  Find out ways you can help... or just learn more about it.

Please, please consider RSVP'ing and I hope to see you there!  I said it before, but this is the exact type of thing a libertarian group should fight.  And it just so happens I think we're that libertarian group!

John Spivey