We're a bunch of open source hippies that want to make the world more OPEN - by sharing ideas, new technology, best practices, knowledge and a healthy dose of mindfulness sprinkled inbetween. Completely OPEN, just like our DNA, for anyone to join and share along with us.
Tech & Tie-dye decided to add a mindfulness component because of the COVID-19 world we are all part of currently, and we saw the potential for helping others to be more mindful and handle the pressures of life and working in our environment better. Keep a look out for these sessions!
For people interested in:
• Open Source
• Cloud-native applications,
• Application modernisation
Some of the technologies you can expect to see at our Meetups:
• The Elastic Stack
• Container platform applications, like Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, OpenShift, Argo
• Ansible, Terraform
• Open source database applications, like MongoDB, MariaDB, MySQL, etc
• Apache Kafka
Some of the mindfulness topics that can be expected:
• Guided meditation
• Handling stress & anxiety
• Self care & self improvement sessions
(This community was formerly known as the #OpenDigital Meetup community. Still the same great team, but with a renewed focus on amazing open technologies).