How Startups Should Raise Debt and Financing
Join us Tuesday, August 9th at 7pm ET/4pm PT as we have a discussion about “How Startups Should Raise Debt and Financing”.
Our speakers will discuss:
- The right types of alternative financing for different types of business from traditional venture debt to alternative non-dilutive financing to specialty products including warehouse, revolvers and others
- The process and what you need to have ready to raise financing successfully
- Dos and don’t from Capchase and i80, companies that have committed billions to startups
- Przemek Gotfryd: Founder and COO at Capchase (raised $400mm)
- Peter Frank: Managing Director at i80, multi-billion dollar specialty debt fund
- 7:00 - 7:35: Peter and Przemek discuss how startups should use debt finance
- 7:35 - 8:00: Audience Q&A
Please also ask any questions you would like answered in the comments section on this event. We’ll weave popular topics into the first part of the discussion and make sure they are also covered during Q&A.