What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and why is it important?
Brief overview of CiviCRM: Number of non-profits using CiviCRM today, How is it funded? How is it supported? Why should I use CiviCRM over another CRM? It's created for non-profits by non-profits by being user friendly and inexpensive
What can you do with CiviCRM? << Manage Donors, Volunteers, Events, Mailings, Grants, Etc. >>
- What are the primary modules used with CiviCRM (Contacts, Forms, Event Management, Donor Management, Volunteer Management and automated mailings)
- Integrations with WordPress, payment processors like Stripe and PayPal, QuickBooks, US Postal Service, Google Maps
- Track your donors, volunteers, your clients, interactions and event registrations
4. Let’s talk about the perfect use case of managing your event using CiviCRM
- Simple example of creating an event and managing the event registration
5. Where can I find out more information?
If you've been planning to update your website in 2022, but haven't gotten around to it just yet - don't worry! In this roundtable discussion, we'll review Techsoup's list of 9 nonprofit website trends for 2022 and get some tips and insights from both our nonprofit organizations, but also our techies.
1.) Discussion - Which of the items on Techsoup's list have you tackled (or plan to tackle) in 2022? Which website trends are you most/least curious to explore?
2.) Examples - For each of the 9 trends, we'll look at examples of nonprofits executing to hopefully provide some clarity and inspiration.