How hard is it to build and publish a native app? All those technical decisions -which language, which framework, how many developers, what skill sets are needed? The options are mind boggling, especially for a non-technical entrepreneur --- that is --- until this May 13th panel.
Into the Mind of a Nerd [May 13th]:
Join us as a team of developers build, design and publish an app in 59 minutes or less while the entire process is narrated for non-technical attendees.
That's correct! A full explanation of each technical option will be explained at each fork in the development path.
• Dave Shanley (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=18992422&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1398721969799%2Ctas%3Adave%20shanley%2Cidx%3A1-1-1)
• Cody Garvin (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=13288965&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=G_JX&locale=en_US&srchid=169932881398722022639&srchindex=1&srchtotal=4&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A169932881398722022639%2CVSRPtargetId%3A13288965%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary)
• Jackson Gariety (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=158897399&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=J68H&locale=en_US&srchid=169932881398722094857&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A169932881398722094857%2CVSRPtargetId%3A158897399%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary)
This will be a very innovative panel not to be missed:
• Massively accelerate your technical understanding of developing apps
• Enjoy food and beer [for free...]
• Network with some interesting Portland innovators.
Space is limited - Event is free - RSVP is required.
CorSource (http://www.corsource.com/): The Northwest’s leading Business Intelligence firm, CorSource specializes in data analytics, development and technical staffing.
CrowdCompass: (http://www.crowdcompass.com/)The leading mobile app developer for conferences and meetings.
WePost Media (http://www.wepostmedia.com/): WePost Media is a leading provider of digital media services.
Digital Aptitude (http://www.digitalaptitude.com/): A radically different way of marketing. Strategic, ROI-focused and innovative.
TAO (http://www.techoregon.org/) drives economic development for the region’s technology sector by promoting, connecting, and advocating for thousands of companies involved or affiliated with the software and technology industries.