We have relaunched Social Innovation Camp Meetup as Tech for Good and are running our first event at Google Campus to talk about how we can use technology to solve some of our biggest social and environmental problems.
Our five brilliant lightening talks will be from:
• Bruno Taylor from Flip Yourself - The visual linkedin for young people
• Karen Partridge and Matthew Mc Stravick from Echo - Timebanking platform for SMEs
• Ewan Marshall, Adi Kasliwal and Matt Simmonds from Speakset - putting video calling onto TVs in carehomes
• Yodit Stanton from Atomic Data Labs - making personal sensor data open source and accessible
• Marc Zornes from Winnow - building hardware to help reduce food waste
We will also be launching the next round of applications for Bethnal Green Ventures (http://www.bethnalgreenventures.com), an accelerator for early stage tech ventures working on social and environmental challenges. So if you have an idea to use tech for good, come and find us!
There will be lightening talks, a chance to ask questions about Bethnal Green Ventures and beer...
See you there!