In this live online workshop, you will learn how to build, deploy and run applications using Kubernetes. Kubernetes is relatively new orchestrator, but it has gained a tremendous amount of momentum over the last years. This hands-on workshop is for people who have a basic understanding of containers but like to get hands-on experiences with Kubernetes. No prior knowledge of Kubernetes is required.
• What is Kubernetes?
• Understanding Kubernetes architecture
• Kubernetes installation and configuration for development purposes
• Working with Pods, Deployments, ReplicaSet, Secrets, Namespaces, etc.
• Configuring storage using Persistent Volumes
• How to perform zero-downtime deployments
• Build, deploy, run and scale multi-container web application
• Working with Kubernetes Toolsets (Helm, kubectl, minikube, etc.)
• Q&A and Hands-on Exercises
Note: Meeting invite to attend the workshop will be sent to the registered attendees before the event.
About the Instructor:
Razi Rais is a senior software engineer at Microsoft with over 15 years of experience in building large scale commercial software and highly scalable cloud services. He is a published author, speaker, trainer on cloud computing, identity, and privacy. He is currently heavily invested in building next-generation event-driven applications using decentralized technologies while preserving end-user privacy.