addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Techies Meetup! Message Board › A trip to Lake Tahoe/Santa Barbara during the long weekend !

A trip to Lake Tahoe/Santa Barbara during the long weekend !

A former member
Hey Guys :

Few of you have approached me about making trip plans during the long weekend of July 4th.

I unfortunately don't have a lot of time between now and July to plan and organize a trip but if there are volunteers out there that want to coordinate this,I can help but my involvement might not be very high.

As a volunteer you will have to do room bookings,rental car bookings,plan out activities etc etc(ofcourse members can pay an advance deposit so that the volunteer does not have to pay off his or her credit card).

I am thinking that we can have a team of 3-4 people that can drive this and help plan it out.

Please start a thread on the message board if this is something you are interested in.

-T-