Big Data may be one of the fastest growing topics in the tech industry to date. In this digital era, now more than ever, businesses are relying heavily on data and analytics in order to grow and succeed.
The challenges of managing and leveraging data will leave few businesses untouched. It is estimated that most medium-sized businesses now maintain over 200 separate, fragmented sources of data in the forms of SaaS tools, databases, and systems. Factor in the continuously evolving tools and technologies, and the recent explosion of artificial intelligence, and it can be hard to keep up.
Tech In Motion has partnered up with Cinchy, the global leader in data collaboration, and OneEleven, Canada's biggest scale-up accelerator, to gather together a group of industry leaders to share their latest thinking on how to turn BIG data into SMART data.
What you'll learn:
• How big data is driving the "post-app" era of technology
• The challenges of implementing data governance
• How AI is emerging from the lab and into customer experiences
• The big themes emerging in Big Data
Who should attend:
• This event is a must-see for people working in technology, advanced analytics, data governance, and artificial intelligence. We also welcome business folks with an interest in learning more about what being "data lead" really means. As well as any tech enthusiasts who simply just want to learn more about the topic!
• Join us on Wednesday, June 26th from 6-9PM in the 4th-floor event space at OneEleven (325 Front St. W.) to gain insight on the latest thinking on Big Data. There will be complimentary food and drinks for everyone!
• 6:00 - 7:00 pm: Check-In & Networking
• 7:00 - 8:00 pm: Keynote Spotlights (~20 minutes each)
• 8:00 - 8:15 pm: Q&A Session
• 8:15 - 9:00 pm: More Networking
• 9:00 pm: Event Concludes
--- Speakers ---
Dan DeMers - CEO & Co-Founder of Cinchy | The End of Applications
Raymond Luk - CEO & Founder of Hockeystick
--- Sponsors & Partners ---
OneEleven (https://www.oneeleven.com/): Established in 2013, OneEleven is home to a community of high-performing technology scaleups, with global locations that provide unparalleled access to peer networks, investment capital, and on-demand services and strategic support. OneEleven is here to help founders and their teams achieve substantial growth.
Cinchy is the enterprise Data Collaboration Platform designed from the ground-up as the secure, real-time foundation for solving complex data integration, data access, data governance, and solutions-delivery challenges. Global companies like TD and RBC use Cinchy to accelerate technology projects while simultaneously fixing the root causes of data fragmentation, saving them months in delivery times and millions in development costs. Cinchy lets your data work the way it should. Visit our website (https://www.cinchy.com/) for more information.
Chase Your Drink (https://chaseyourdrinks.com/) is a guilt-free cocktail mixer that combats your hangover.