"What Every Business Owner Must Have In Place Now To Guarantee A Fast, Easy And Painless Recovery Of Their Data After A Disaster."
We are starting a new series of Lunch and Learn events geared around Growing, Managing and Protecting your business. This is NOT a sales presentation series. (I personally hate those!!) Our goal is to bring in as many resources as we can to educate small business owners and managers in these various roles. With September is National Disaster Preparedness Month, the theme of this event is focused on Protecting your business. Find out what things you need to have in place NOW to make sure you stay up and running in the event of a disaster. Please join me at our offices in Dublin September 18th from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. We’ll buy your lunch, and you get to learn from several industry insiders on how to assure that your business is ready for any type of disruption. Fires, tornados, power outages and wind storms are just a few of things that can bring your business to a halt. (You will also get a free tour of our data center.)
During this session you will learn:
* The two-step backup system you must have in place to be 100% certain your business is back up and running FAST in the event of a complete system meltdown or disaster.
* The only surefire way to know if your data is being backed without errors or corruptions; almost 99% of business owners never perform this simple check.
* The shocking misunderstanding most owners have about their current backup system; if you think just backing up the date is enough, you’ll be appalled after hearing this.
* How to get back up and running in the shortest time possible; we’ll reveal what most backup providers don’t want you to know about their backup system that could have you down for days– possibly weeks– trying to restore your data
* 7 Security questions you should ask your offsite backup company before trusting them with your data; if they cannot say “yes” to all 7, DON’T give them access to your data or your network!
* How to completely automate your backup system so you can say goodbye to the hassle of tape rotation, tape storage, and the liability of human error.
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who want to learn how Backup Disaster Recovery can lower IT costs and provide strategic work flow and operational benefits to their organization. While IT executives are welcome to attend, this session will not be a deep dive into the technical aspects of Disaster Recovery solutions.
Click thelink to register. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Dedicated to your success,