Main discussions of the night:
1) Challenges facing start-ups and right stuff that must be done on time;
2) Opportunity for up to 5 minutes speaking for 9 businesses. Please email to [masked] if you are interested in speaking.
Time table is given below:
6:45pm to 7:30pm: Networking time;
7:30pm to 7:45pm: Speech or practical experiences of start-up challenges;
7:45pm to 8:45pm: 9 minutes speakers.
8:45pm to 9:30pm: Networking time again.
Please pay £2 now on line after once RSVP'd or otherwise pay £3 at the door.
On this event join us for networking and relaxing night out. You should bring your business cards and energy to speak about yourself. This is an informal way to introduce yourself and make long lasting contacts.
Why to attend?
1) To network;
2) To learn Networking skills;
3) To relax and have a chat;
4) To learn as to what others are doing;
5) To build or to retain old connections.