"This was a deal like no other, especially after having paid for lessons and not learned half of what GB taught us. GB was the best! I took lessons with another place for an hour and didn't get much out of it. GB gave good Tennis history, advice on racquets (pros and cons), swing and footwork, the list goes on. But he was super cool and patient. This is critical for beginners..." — Melinda
"Based on only one meetup thus far (just joined a week ago), this is an excellent meetup for tennis and an OUTSTANDING value." — Bill
"AWESOME! Signing up for my yearly now!" — Kevin
"Great group for meeting new players." — Armando
"First time there and everyone was friendly and patient." — Irma
"Fun People, Good Mix of talent, most skill levels should have a good time." — Brett
"Wonderful experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I learned so much. A great group of people!" — Caroline
"Awesome! The best ever ... and the most organized with friendly and caring people!!" — Leticia
"This clinic was my first meet-up with ActiveFunTennis. The people are nice and GB is interested in providing as many tennis related opportunities for people in the group." — Ben
*Join us TODAY by subscribing for a AFT Membership below!
ActiveFunTennis.com (http://www.activefuntennis.com/) was started to be the Best San Diego Tennis Club Value--not the biggest. AFT is the Original San Diego Tennis Club on meetup started in 2006 that offers San Diego tennis players a variety of events that cater to every skill level from Beginners to Advanced players.
Unlike others, we're social and Fun!
• Active: We get up to 20 players 2x a week. Average 100+ (http://bit.ly/9ASBt5) San Diego Tennis Players online daily.
• Consistent: We've been around the longest since 2006 and are still going.
• Diverse: We have a good mix of Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced players so you will improve quick! Since we don't tolerate bad behavior, we have a lot of women players too.
• Variety and Value: We have lots of different tennis events like:
• Tennis Clinics: taught by experienced Coaches who know their stuff.
• AFT Singles Tennis League
• AFT Flex-Doubles Tennis League
• Beach Tennis played at the beach like volleyball
• TennisFest - annual event intro to Tennis for new players
• Tennis Trips to Tournament events, etc.
ALL ethnicities, ages, and tennis skill levels are welcome here. We're not cliquey like other tennis groups, and don't discriminate or false advertise to gain members.
*ATTENTION: New Players, Tennis Groups are not the same.
*Unfortunately, some other groups and "organizers" are very unscrupulous and falsely advertise ladders, beach tennis, "free clinics" and are also notorious for player no-shows, last minute cancels, full court mess-ups, unsportsmanlike conduct, creepy/libelous behavior, unjust removals, etc.
Its not free though, tennis costs money. Balls wear out every week or two. Strings break and loose tension. Members get free or discounts on clinics, ball machine rentals, racquets, strings, balls, and other tennis gear.
For less than $4/mo. you can get San Diego's Best Tennis Value! Membership Details (http://bit.ly/YXaDYs)