What we're about
My name is Sandy Stream and I am the author of The Courage Circle. I will be facilitating discussion groups for people interested in discussing how to break free from our past and find the courage to live the life we are meant to live.
We will discuss a variety of topics such as:
· Overthinking and second-guessing ourselves
· Demonizing emotions
· What is power
· Standing alone
· Contagiousness of courage
· Music and movement
· Accountability and Perfectionism
· “Comfort zone” and “uncomfortable zone.
· Recognizing control
· Listening to others and to ourselves
· Feeling connected
There is no cost to attend and participate in our discussion groups; all are welcome to join.