Bozhidar Batsov (@bbatsov) is the maintainer of CIDER, nREPL, Rubocop, Projectile, Prelude and a dozen related projects, and the editor of the community Clojure style guide. Most people would probably describe him as an Emacs zealot (and they would be right). He's attending In/Clojure 2020 in our very own Pune as the keynote speaker, and we couldn't let this chance pass!
We're hosting a meetup for all you hardcore Emacs fans, and Bozhidar has promised he'll show us some cool stuff! We'll flesh this event out with more details as the day approaches, but mark your calendars and block this spot.
Pune Emacs users, it's been a long time! I hope to see many familiar faces and many more new faces as well!
**Update** : Details of the day
- Everyone gathers at Helpshift by 3:15 pm
- 3:30 pm to 3:55 pm : Suvrat Apte (@suvratapte) will talk about "Debuggers in Lisp" ~ demoing how debugging via Cider actually works under the hood in Emacs.
- 4:00 pm to 4:25 pm : Vedang Manerikar (@vedang) will talk about "A whirlwind tour of Org-Mode" ~ Demoing workflows in Org Mode for common use-cases of Org: notes, tasks, estimation, clocking, agenda.
- 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm : Bozhidar Batsov (@bbatsov) will take the stage and show us some cool Emacs things.
- 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm : General intermingling, tea, coffee, snacks.
Follow Bozhidar on Twitter and support him on Github: