The Property Voice & friends invites you to join us...
Join me, Richard Brown a.k.a. The Property Voice, along with some of my property friends, at our next 'working social' in London town on Wednesday 16th October 2019.
What to expect?
1. I will give a short talk on going full-time in or earning a full-time living through property. Slow and steady, all-in and full-on or a more passive third-party outsourced model, which one suits you and your situation better?
2. I am being joined by 3 real-life, everyday investors from the TPV community that have gone and done this or are a long way down the track to realising a full-time income through their property investing and developing interests. Listen to them and ask them what they did, how they found it and what to expect through the process. Whether it's a gradual approach to build income security over a decade or two, a high-yield strategy for shorter-term job replacement or piling away the savings and bonuses in a passive way, whilst leveraging others as you continue to work full time; if you follow the tips these 3 can offer you it will help to frame your own thoughts to do something similar.
3. We will then break out into small groups to have a finger buffet dinner, network and chat through the theme of earning a full-time living through property.
4. Chip in to help solve your peer's challenges and accept the same in return through the 'crowd'.
5. I will also offer you my top tips to solve your particular property challenges too.
6. If you don't have a challenge and just want to meet me along with some of my community in a social setting, that's also cool.
If you think this will be a waste of your time, then have a look at what Sergio had to say after our last event:
"I would like to simply congratulate you on tonight's event. It is by far the best property event I have attended, hands down! I couldn't tell you exactly what it was. Maybe it was the great venue, the welcoming feeling we got from Jessica from the start, the short and sharp but most useful presentation which got us thinking, the impressively tasty food or the people, it was just right in every aspect. I am especially impressed by the quality of people I have managed to speak to, they were just friendly, down to earth nice bunch of guys and girls, this I'm sure has some sort of link with your personality which is reassuring when considering someone to do business with. I would most definitely like to assist to future events of this sort and I look forward to (hopefully) working with you in the near future. Thank you for the hard work you and your team do to give us so much for so little, hopefully, I will be able to give something back to you soon."
This is going to be a low-key mastermind style 'pop-up event'; it's not a workshop, not a training day, nor a mentoring session either. So, if you just want to come along, have a chat, check me and my community out a bit in a no-pressure, non-threatening way...whilst having a bite to eat and social drink with my really nice property crowd at the same time, then this is your chance. But if you are wondering, how do I make this property investing thing replace your employment income, then this is your chance to find out.
Doors open at 7 pm, talk starts at 7:30 pm, networking dinner at 8:30 pm and lights out by 9:30pm...unless you twist my arm!
I hope to see a few of you on the night...however, places are strictly limited.
Ticketed entry only, get yours here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/going-full-time-in-property-investing-developing-tickets-73177833871